Monday, January 30, 2006

My Man

On the eve of valentines day, I write these words about my beau.

My True Companion

Adventure abounds
Lets drive into the mountains
There are mountains here?
Cuisine our magnet
Life rich
Familiarity in family
We are never alone

You've seen me at my worst
torn, sad
loved me as I am
monkey boy
monkey girl
cuddling early morning

Passions, interests
travel, gambling
time passes
don't notice do you?
So much fun
laughing, and living

Support and cheering
To chase dreams
Happiness
we want for the other
This is our life
give and take
adventures to come
communication, compromise

you found me
here's to friendship
tears of joy
day in day out
goof-ball, nerd, silly
dorky, loud, funny
nicknames

adventure awaits
fun abounds
we have a world to see
lets drive, go somewhere
coffee in hand
I laugh
that's all I need

No comments: