Saturday, May 20, 2006

The photo above is a shot I took from our 2 hour wait to get on a freakin trolly in San Francisco summer of 2005. It was totally worth the wait, but so hot out!
Almost a year has gone by since I took that picture, and it happened to be July 4th, 2005.
~
This year we have planned to be with friends on the beach in beautiful San Diego.
I have fallen in love with that city, perhaps beacuse there are a few million less people in it?
No, it's the beaches!
And we can go to the baseball stadium without worrying if we are going to get stabbed or mugged in the parking lot!! haha! I'm not joking...
~
This weekend has been so relaxing with no plans, and nothing to do but cook and shop, and play 2003 Tiger Woods Golf on playstation. I'm hooked.
~
"Anything missing from your life? Give it out and it'll come back at you ten fold!"
Peace - Jen

No comments: