Friday, September 25, 2009

September

It's tough this time of year.
September 25th and it's averaging about 105 outside.
Now that we've been here 5 years, I gotta remember that in SoCal August September & October are our summer months.

We've made our home so healthy lately! We are making great use out of our juicer by juicing veggie juice & got a great countertop water filter that removes fluoride, chlorine among other nasty things.
B.E.S.T. has been incredible since I've mastered the treatment and we've seen huge improvements in Nel's body aches/muscle pain. I'm looking forward to getting certified!!

I'm knitting more and more! Perhaps a few Christmas gifts will come out of it!?
I've also started exploring and experimenting with my glass art design. Looking for new ways to transfer the image to surfaces!

Next weekend we are headed to beautiful Connecticut for our friend Charlie's wedding.
We are expecting the weather to be in the 60's with crisps cool fall nights. We'll see family friends and also make a trip to the Yankee candle factory!

Til next time, happy fall!

Love, Jen & Nel

No comments: