Friday, December 10, 2004

Deep Thoughts

ok, am I cursed or something?
I learned today that someone I work with had their condo flooded last night after our company party. I had walked out with him to get our cars from valet, and so I was the last one to see him before he went home.
Here is the history, to why I'm shocked about this event.
My parents home was flooded while I was living there 4 times in the past 2 years.
The last time was due to heavy rain fall and now my parents are out about $10K because of it.
The insurance company said it was an act of God.
My brother and I stayed with my aunt in San Fransisco on our drive down to Los Angeles, and at some time that early evening the hot waer pipe that is attached to her washing machine burst from the wall, flooding a part of her condo.
And then now this last incident, what the hell is going on? Do I carry some sorta curse with me?
Any thoughts?
your friend jen

No comments: