Monday, April 18, 2005

Long gone

Well, it's been a long time since my last blog, and I believe it's time for another!
I have been working at this great adverising company that builds and maintains web sites for major companies as their receptionist.
Now, this place is vastly different from my last place, THANK GOODNESS!
I felt I was in a living hell at the last job.
People deserve appreciation for anything they do for a job...

I have lately been thinking about whether or not I still want to be living in LA. I came here for one reason, and that was to see what I could do with music. But what's the point of doing my music without being able to share it with the ones I love...

I also have other dreams that include owning my own dog, pursuing my sandblasted glass art, studying french in Paris, and being very very active in the outdoors.

I could have these dreams anyplace, but Seattle is a place where I have always had the most amazing quality of life. The water, the friends, the mountains, the traveling to and from, my amazing family...

So, now I am faced with a new adventure in LA. Trying to be on my own in a strange place. Meeting new cool people. But my heart misses my home so much I cry everytime I think about it. Is that normal?

I must assess my dreams and realize what is important to me in life, and follow my passions no matter where that is.

Your Pal Jen

No comments: