Monday, January 12, 2009

2009 will be fine

Great opportunities are popping up for us!

We are planning to buy some property this year, which will be a dream come true. We can't wait to own our own home, decorate, etc. And perhaps start our family!

Nelson has signed up to play baseball with a hard-core league here in the Valley. I'm thrilled he has a new hobby, and can't wait to see his games this summer.
He's made some great contacts in the industry for his writing projects and I pray everyday that someone finds his work as amazing as we do!

I've been offered a new singing gig at a Jewish temple while still singing at Grace Lutheran. Plus my director has offered free voice lessons 3 times per month. So I think my music life is going to blossom even more in 2009!

We are excited about the future, and remember this time last year we were planning for our wedding with such anticipation.

Life is good, and we are so happy and blessed.

The Kaitons

No comments: