Wednesday, January 07, 2009

from 8/13/08

The monkey story began when Nel and I were first dating.
I asked him what it was he did for work, and he replied "I'm an office monkey!" I asked him what that meant, and he replied "Well, I basically do what they ask me to do." After thinking about it I realized I was also an office monkey, but I was working as a receptionist at the time, so I concluded that I was an office monkey too. But I was "chained" to my desk since I always had to ask if I could leave (to have someone cover phones). This was the birth of our nickname MONKEY.

Now we are getting married and starting our lives together. It's amazing to think that we met here in Los Angeles under crazy circumstances! He from Connecticut and I from Seattle meeting on match.com.
3 years later, we're taking the plunge!
He is everything I've wanted in a partner and more, this will be a fun adventure together.

It begins!

ENJOYING THE RIDE

No comments: