Monday, May 02, 2005

Those little things

I was thinking the other day about what makes each of us unique and makes us different from the person next to us.
Things that I know about myself, that are just the way I am...
I love eating popcorn and finding those kernels with the small white puff on the top, and I bite that puff off from the kernel, and I let it melt in my mouth.
I adore driving, or being a passenger in a car blasting really really good music.
I can not only curl my tongue, I can make it a 3 clover flower.
I love listening to music on these amazing headphones I have and knitting while sitting up in my bed.
I love Christmas movies, no matter how bad they are, same goes for baseball movies.
I love any form of chocolate with nuts, preferably almonds...
I am meticulous about my handwriting, especially when writing a letter, I have to make usre it's aesthetically pleasing to the eye, have been that way since about 8 years old.
I love taking a weekend get away at the last minute, even if it's by myself.
I'm sure there's a ton more, but they are not flowing from my brain as fast as I'd like...

It's just those little things about us that are so fun.

Your pal Jen

No comments: