Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Summer Craze

It's summer time in Los Angeles and I find that the months are wizzing by me, and I can't seem to get a grip! So much has been going on in my life, that I'm starting to realize I need a minute to breath, take it all in, get some perspective and then move on.

We all need to take some time out for ourselves, to reflect and listen to that inner voice that tells us how we are doing.
How am I doing?
I am tense, I find I'm a little tired, and not getting enough sleep, and that my schedule is full.
This sounds like most people...
Do yourself a favor and take a minute each day, or a weekend to just be with yourself and your thoughts. Reflect on where you've come and where you are going, you are bound to learn something profound about yourself.

I am looking forward to a weekend where I can stay on a beach by myself, bring a journal, bring some soothing music, take some walks, and get a massage. That is my dream weekend right now. And I have a boyfriend who understands that this is something I need to do for myself.

Life is busy and it can get so crazy in a place like Los Angeles, but if you can, carve out some time for your peace of mind, and to find some time to recharge the batteries, our perspective and gratefullness will appear and we have renewed energy.

J

No comments: